Monday, May 10, 2010

My third Host family


I am back on my blog !!
I haven't been writing for a while...
I wanna tell you about my host families. I moved from my second host family, up in West Bench, to my third one (and last one), with Barb and Garry Hoolaeff. They live up the hill on Skaha Lake side. I am having a great time there. I have been hanging out with friends, with my host families and rotarians. Also, I am happy because during all my exchange I've lived up in Summerland with my first host family, Mona and Bill Smythe; up in West Bench with my second host family, Jacinta Ferrary and Cal Micklejohn and my third host family on Skaha Lake side. All the different places let me know a lot about Penticton and also, Summerland.
Now, Barb and Garry are on a trip, just for a few days, so Gordon Herle and his wife are hosting me just until Wednesday I believe.
Anyways, I can say I am glad I am in Penticton, Canada. I am enjoying the warmer weather, but I hope it gets hot before I go back because in Argentina it's going to be winter (not winter as here, but still is winter for me).

I want to thank my hosts families for hosting me... and also to Rotary for EVERYTHING !!!!
I hope some day I can be part of Rotary as a Rotarian and help people as Rotary does, but most than everything help student to go to another country as exchange student, because now that I have the experience, I may say that it's one of the things that makes you grown the best, and one of the best times in your whole life, and something you will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment