Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Friends






The first day at school I was alone because I did not know anybody more that my host sister, Kirsten(16). I was with Mrs. Hunter, she is the ESL teacher, she was helping me. I didn't know what to do. I remember that I was in English class and the teacher told the students that a new student from Argentina was arriving. There was another Rotary Student, named Devu, short for Devanshi. I didn't talk with her at all. That weekend, all the Rotary Exchange Student met in Penticton for an Orientation. There, I knew all the student that then they became my friends. Devu became a really good friend of mine, now, we are always together. Also, I have school friend which make me have a really good time at school hours; and exchange student's friends from everywhere around the world. That is awesome, I had always dreamed in having friends from lots of countries around the world, but now I may say is not a dream anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment