Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thanks






Sometimes a person doesn't realize how important are the other people when they are all the time around you, even living with you. That is what I've learned in the last 3 or 4 months. Last September 9th, when I woke up, I opened my eyes and in that moment was when I realized that I was not at home anymore. My family and my friends were not with me anymore to help me or to listen to me when I was in trouble. There I started to feel that I had to trust in new people, that everything was gonna be alright. Time was running faster and faster, so fast that I did not have time to think in the wonderful family I was living with. Almost 4 months passed and I was moving again to a new host family to learn all about the meaning of different ways of living, even ways to eat. There was when I realized again how much the last host family meant to me. I learned a lot from them. I will never forget all the things that they taught me and I pretty sure that I will never forget thing like, DON'T EAT CATS, ARE BAD FOR YOU, or, EATTTT, or PANCHH, POTATO, PUMA, LECHUGA or teaching words in spanish. I enjoyed a lot going to ski with Smythe family, I am so bad at that but they were always there to help me or to give me the skies when they went away... or Vancouver's trip, that was so much fun. I have to say thanks to Bill and Mona too, they helped me with my english every moment and they trusted in me every moment too, also, they taught me about the life. The only thing I have to say is THANK YOU SO MUCH, I appreciate all that you did for me.
Now I think I have to trust again in new people, everything is going to be just fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment