Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Second host family




I am completing my third week with my second host family. They live in Penticton, in West Bench. I have a host dad, his name is Cal, short for Calvin, he is Rotarian and he is an architect. My host mom is named Jacinta, she does some out works, but her main work is teaching her own son and daughter, because they do home school. My host sister is Caitlin, she is 17 and she is in grade 11. And, finally, my host brother is 14 and he is in grade 9. They are a vegetarian family, and I am not, what is more, I am definitely a meat lover. But, sometimes when they make food, they add in my dish some meatballs or they but jam to make sandwiches for the lunch. They are really nice, and the food is not actually a problem. I am glad of being with them...

No comments:

Post a Comment