Monday, January 25, 2010

My seventeenth birthday






This year, on January 9th, was
my seventeenth birthday. I had a good time. Some friends came over, we played some games, ate some chocolate cake, which by the way is my favourite, pizza with chips and coke. Lots of people that I love called me, and that was really nice. I have to say that I was a little bit upset because my family had not sent me anything, but after some days, I received a present from them, it was late, but it was the best present ever. They sent me lot of stuff like magazines, or letters from different people, pictures, but the most important was a video that they had recorded. Everybody were talking to me; all my family, my grandparents, my cousins, and more people I love, wishing me the best. And at one point, my mom and my aunt were dancing and singing songs. By the way, they were dressing up, it was so funny, and I know that my mother selected the songs very well because that songs have an special meaning for me, they remind me of different moments in my life. That video made me cry a lot. The fact that every time I watch it, it makes me cry is because everybody is telling me that they are proud of me. I think that, that is the best thing that they can tell me...

No comments:

Post a Comment